LDP is structured around LDP Incorporated, which is a well-known and established practice of public accountants and auditors in South Africa.
The main business activities of LDP comprise the following:
- compliance work (audit, reviews and other assurance work)
- accounting services
- statutory work (administration of companies, Close Corporations, Trusts and similar entities).
In addition to these, LDP also provides the following services:
- specialised financial services
- management advisory
- wealth management
- internal risk management
- internal auditing
- risk management
- performance audits
- forensic auditing
- financial reporting services
- consulting on financial reporting issues
- training in IFRS, IFRS for SMEs and SA GAAP
- quality control and review of financial statements
To find out more visit our website.